Thursday, December 1, 2011

Will This Go Down As Valentine's Day In Red Sox Nation?

Today, the Red Sox formally introduced Bobby Valentine as their next manager. Valentine reportedly signed off on a 2 year deal earlier today and will definitely be the next manager. There have been mixed reviews about Valentine's hiring. I have seen many reports saying how great a move this is and how it is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode in the face of Red Sox nation. To be honest, I'm just glad that the whole managerial interview process is over. However, I am excited about Valentine. He brings a personality that I like to the table as he is colorful but firm-- something this clubhouse is in dire need of. I look forward to seeing how Valentine performs as the Red Sox manager in 2012 and (hopefully) beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment