Sunday, April 4, 2010

This Season Can't Come Fast Enough (0-0)

I've been waiting so long to make this blog post and here I am to say the words I have wanted to say for so long- Opening Day is here!!!!! Josh Beckett (right) will take the hill against C.C. Sabathia and the Yankees at 8:05 tonight! Kevin Youkilis (left), Dustin Pedroia, Jacoby Ellsbury, and many other Red Sox players will be taking the field! When Derek Jeter steps into the batter's box for the Yankees it will be one of the happiest moments of my recent times. Also, notice that the title says "0-0" not "17-14" because no more spring training, this is the baseball season. Look on the Red Sox website and you see the probable pitchers for the next game. I don't know why but these little details about the season really get to me! I cannot wait, just a little over 3 hours now, I'm so excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment