Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Red Sox End Awful Skid (10-12)

I'm sorry I haven't been making posts about the Red Sox' recent losses, I just really haven't been in the mood. We've had testing at school, et cetera, et cetera but now I am, the Sox won! Josh Beckett (right) tore up the Pirates with 1 run in 5 innings, his best start by far, making him now 1-0/4.05/14 as the Sox rode him to a 6-4 victory today. The Sox hit 3 home runs, by Victor Martinez, Bill Hall, and Mike Cameron; despite their recent losses, I think the Sox have been playing well and proving everyone who said they couldn't hit enough wrong. Hall got 2 RBIs and Jacoby Ellsbury got a sac-fly and went 1-2. 11 days until the season starts! I'm so excited, plus- guess what? I might get tickets for Opening Day!!! There is a low chance but it is possible!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment